Friday, October 31, 2008

Excuse me, may I tell you something?

Dearest you, whoever you may be, I hope that your day is finding you well :]
I hope that you feel loved and valued, because you are. There is no one in the entire world like you! And there never will be another! So since there's only one of you, please please know how much more amazing you are because of that.

Now people have said that since everyone is different, that different loses it's pizazz, but i strongly disagree. If you have one wonderful daughter, it would make no difference about how you love and value her if you had 5 more wonderful daughters..........am i making sense.....


Anywho, I was just saying how you are truly wonderful. You are alive, breathing, thinking, your heart is beating between your ribs, and you are reading this. How magically your body works! A heart, eyes, lungs, a brain, a mind!! Whoever made you, made you well! And with such care!!!! To think that all of those things underneath your skin hardly ever break! And if they break, how amazing is it that people have the knowledge to fix you! Remarkable.

I love that you are so unique, original. Your fingertips, your eyes, your mouth, your ears, your genes--> ONLY YOURS! Imagine how many different versions there have been throughout history!!! AND STILL yours are different from everyone else's..ever. There is no thought more lovely.

You are fascinating dearest reader! There truly is no one like you! No one can even compare! You are so loved and valued! I rejoice that you live, dwell, inhabit this earth with me, even if we're only a vapor on eternity's scale. So please, next time when thoughts of "unimportance" and "uselessness" try to attack you, remind yourself that without you, the world would be lacking an original masterpiece! A NEVER BEFORE AND NEVER AGAIN EXQUISITE BEING! Foo to anyone who says their version of self is better! How can they know if they've never been you! Who's to say that you're inferior or superior. Such statements are always relative. But it is a fact that you are exclusive, a rare, limited edition of the utmost value. I ask, can you even put a price on a life?

You are enchanting my reader, and i'm not the only one who loves you so.

VVV
Psalm 139

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH gosh. I love You Jesus!!

Thanks for blessing me Rhia. You are most definitaly unique and amazing! Praise Jesus! Fearfully and wonderfully made!

said...

Myrrhia... YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU!

anna joy said...

you are so cool, how are you friends with me

Soph. said...

i really enjoy your blog. (: