Monday, March 24, 2008

THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!


JESUS IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I would never have imagined how good God is until tonight happened! I have experienced Joy at its finest! The Lord is SOOOO FAITHFUL!!! gooooooooooddddddnessss gracious I could sing from the tops of mountains! Praise His Holy Name! Immanuel! God with Us! OH ABBA!!! HOSANNA!!!!

Soooooooo this isssssss my story of praise!


I officially know a prodigal son! OH HOW SWEET TELLING THIS STORY IS!
So for the past few days, I have had absolutely no happiness what-so-ever. I was so consumed with the lies of the enemy. They were restricting me from the eternal victory that Jesus won on the Cross! Life in general has been exceedingly hard in the past month or so, and it escalated to a horrible Easter day.
I have been praying for my mom's salvation to the point of tears every night for what seems like forever. I had my heart set on her being saved at Easter... However, i was letting myself get in the way of God's will and His perfect timing. My mom never made it to Easter service, but instead we had a horrible fight, and i ended up roaming Carpinteria until well past dusk while she and her boyfriend drank the night away. It was a very discouraging sunday.
I woke up on monday morning to a full day of school ahead of me. I was incredibly moody all day, snapping at even the littlest things. None of my friends would just listen to what was going on in my life and i felt like no one understood.
School ended on a rather bad note, and i came home to a house full of tension. I ate another TV dinner just like every other day, locked myself up in my room to try and do my ridiculously massive amount of homework, and ended up sitting there. Of course i couldn't think straight with so much on my mind. Everything started to bubble over, i was being totally taken advantage of by the enemy; i was letting Satan get the best of me.
Soon enough I was on the floor crying out to God, asking for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to answer my prayers. I'd submitted it all before..I'd given my mom's salvation to Him, I'd lifted up my living situation, my school work, and i didn't seem to be getting any answers. I asked for SOME kind of sign, anything to help me know He was there......He was listening............................................................................................and of course nothing happened while i was so frustrated.

So i called a friend and they helped calm me down, but we then had to resort to very inefficient communication via AOL Instant Messenger, however they were not the only person who i was talking to.
Much to my surprise a very dear friend of mine started up conversation, who i hadn't really gotten the chance to talk very much. They'd been Christian in the past but had fallen into the world; which broke my heart terribly. Now, they were so anti-Christian, that it was hard to hold conversation. So many nights i had prayed for their return, but only seemed to meet opposition and no answers.
We started talking about how down i'd been, and to cheer me up, they shared a story with me. At first i was skeptical that anything they had to say would help me out, but BOYYYY WAS I WRONG!!!!!
To sum up what the story was about......my beloved friend has reaccepted God into their life.......They are like the Prodigal Son!!!!!!, they are living the victorious Christian life that they should be!!! MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHH GLORY TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO IS FOREVER FAITHFUL!!!!!
i was in complete shock!!! this person who had so fervently opposed church and God for so long was now quoting Scripture to me.............................





my mom may not have been saved on Easter, however, the Lord was soooooooooo amazingly good to answer my prayers, to soften my friend's heart, to bring them back! TO GIVE THEM THE SCRIPTURE THAT I NEEDED TO HEAR! to make them like the prodigal son....ohhhhhhhhh THE JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT ABOUNDS FROM THIS STORY!!!......Jesus Christ is more marvelous than anything the words of man can attempt to say.


PRAISE THE LAMB OF GOD!!!!!

5 comments:

Aaron. said...

... I am basically blown away... Praise God! He's reminding you that He is faithful to HEAR AND RESPOND!!! You blessed me by putting this up. God Bless you girl!!! Keep praising Jesus Christ, He who came to redeem mankind from the pit of dispair, death and destruction.

chris lazo said...

Praise him:)

bethany said...

:)))) hah ah oh wow im vverrryy happy!!!
the Lord is so good:)
(and i was listening to u and prayin for u that day silly girl! satan was just telling you stupid things. ugh.)
but THE LORD IS SO GOOD! wow haha boy i hope that "he/she" is protected from the enemy and starts growin closer to Jesus!!!!!! we pray for them, yea!

anna joy said...

k im only three posts down into your blog and i've already cried like twice. you are so great and so real and encouraging and i'm so excited to get to know you more. i'm so blessed that the Lord has answered all three of our prayers for eachother!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.